Tuesday, January 04, 2011


It's a new year and it's already going a million miles an hour... too bad the tension in my neck and two fat corks in both nostrils is making everything extra crappy. Strange that after so many years I'm still such a wuss-bag whenever I get sick... the problem is I'm barely functional on my good days so when my mind is fogged, forget about it. My wife calls me Mr. Magoo and it's not undeserved. (If I had a pencil handy, I think a drawing of me as Magoo with two corks stuck in my nose wouldn't be wrong.) Seeing I haven't much to offer, I'm going to dig in my archives for a few things that will further cement me as a second-tier talent... first up is another birthday card. (I'm beginning to feel like a birthday clown with the same stupid balloon tricks.) This is of Ruthie who is a designer in my office... she's a good kid with good talent... there's nothing terrifically odd about her so it's a fairly tepid caricature... she likes to bake so I gave her a jello mold which has nothing to do with baking but was needed for visual flavoring.

No comments: